[patch 0/7 v2] selinux: return proper error codes instead of -1

I've respun these patches based on Eric's feedback.  It was mostly to
use "rc" consistently instead of "ret" and also to use "if (rc)" instead
of "if (rc < 0)".

One thing which I didn't really change was in [patch 3/7].
On Tue, Jun 08, 2010 at 04:12:18PM -0400, Eric Paris wrote:
> I'm not in love with this one.  The change in cond_read_av_list() is
> fine, but the style and completeness in cond_insertf I think is even
> worse.  My biggest problem is the fact that you sent an error code at
> the top and just sorta leave it.  There are still lots of
>
> if (function())
>         goto err;
>
> which really should be
>
> rc = function()
> if (rc)
>         goto err;

The problem is those functions in cond_insertf() don't return error
codes, they return pointers and NULL.  I could put an:

	rc = -EINVAL;

in front of each goto but that seems awkward.  I did change one of the
cond_insertf() returns to -ENOMEM where my first patch left it as
-EINVAL, but otherwise I basically left that function the same.

Everything else should be OK though.

regards,
dan carpenter