Re: Non-Computing Abstractions & An Issue Thereof

I've modified your module to compile and added a few notes - HOWEVER it does get a bit complicated as you need to add your new object classes and permissions to the base policy (as explained in the various emails).

I've attached a tarball with sample files and a README. If you want, try these but of course you will not be able to enforce any policy but at least
it compiles.

Both examples in the README use information from the SELinux Notebook at:
http://www.freetechbooks.com/the-selinux-notebook-the-foundations-t785.html

One is based on a simple policy and the other on the Fedora 12 targeted reference policy.

Richard