SELinux support in Libc

Dear all,

I was building eglibc and saw selinux support flag in it's configure script. Any idea what this is used for. Some hints and pointers needed.

SELinux works for me without this support as far as I understand but need to get all the goodies that are available. Couln't find anything with a bit of googling!

--
Shaz