MLS telnet question

Hello,

I am trying to come to a solution regarding the use of telnet on our MLS system. ( I know, … the decision to use it was made above me ) . L

What we have is a RHEL 5.3 system with the RedHat MLS policy installed.

The system has multiple physical NICs attached to different networks.

Each network is designated for it’s own sensitivity level. ( so we might have one network for s1:c20, one for s2:c40 etc…)

User accounts are created with sensitivity labeling via semange. ( so we might have: user1 with s1:c20, and user2 with s2:c40 etc… )

The network does not carry any cipso data for evaluation by my server, so I don’t think I can use netlabel.

Questions:

If I use IPTables/SECMARK to apply sensitivity labels to the packets as they come into the system, will xinetd spawn the telnet session with a matching sensitivity?  ( currently the telnet sessions are spawned at SystemLow-SystemHigh )

If telnet is spawned with the appropriate sensitivity, will SELinux disallow a users login who do not have  a matching sensitivity?

Thanks,

Mike Benedict