Re: svirt on MLS has strange AVC.

On Thu, 2010-03-25 at 14:17 -0400, Stephen Smalley wrote:

> It seems to me that it really should only get the low/current level of
> the peer, not the full range, e.g. mls_context_cpy_low(), so that we
> don't turn a connection from a ranged subject into a fully ranged
> socket?

Is that even the best, by itself?  We would still be in the same
situation except now we would have a random virtual machine

svirt_t:s3:c156

trying to read/write to a socket with the label:

svirt_t:s0:c0

since libvirtd_t is going to pretty much always be running:

libvirtd_t:s0-s15:c0-1023

If we have to go that way, do we have some sort of crazy,
copy_mls_level_subset() or other such foolishness?   *smile*

-Eric