Re: Not sure if I sent this one out with the others but since it has not been updated yet...

On 03/19/2010 09:16 AM, Joshua Brindle wrote:
Daniel J Walsh wrote:
On 03/18/2010 04:22 PM, Joshua Brindle wrote:
Daniel J Walsh wrote:
Fixes libsepol.pc file.

This looks like it was merged in commit
7420787817c4949276d7947202b49d78eba37c13 along with the libselinux and
libsemanage pc.in changes. I didn't bump the version though, since it
wasn't a code change.

--

Why? Are we running out of integers? I can not update with out a version
change.

We never really made a firm determination of what constitutes a version bump, in the past I've used the does-it-change-the-code metric, so man pages, Makefile changes, etc didn't get a bump.

If it is a problem I can do it anytime there is a change.

I would prefer, if there is a change to git, we bump the version. Since I need to bump in order to release it in distribution. My spec files say they are based on a particular version of upstream.