MLS Now working in Fedora 12/RHEL6 in Full Desktop mode.

selinux-policy-3.6.32-99.fc12 on Fedora 12

I did remove setroubleshoot and abrt, since these are really not appropriate with an MLS machine.
Everything else is a straight install.

My account logs in as user_t.

Only AVC I am seeing now is

allow user_t xserver_t:x_screen { saver_hide saver_setattr saver_show };

I think this is caused by the screen saver kicking in.

and

#!!!! This avc is a constraint violation. You will need to add an attribute to either the source or target type to make it work.

allow pulseaudio_t device_t:dir read;

Which is caused because the /dev/snd directory gets created as SystemHigh.
I have no idea why.  I need to investigate who is creating the directory.

Matchpathcon says it is supposed to be SystemLow. It must be a SystemHigh process that creates it.