Re: Last attempt at upstreaming semodule_disable patch.

James Carter wrote:
On Wed, 2010-02-24 at 14:50 -0500, Daniel J Walsh wrote:

This patch allows you to disable/Enable policy modules.

It never seems to get upstreamed.  :^(

Caleb's patch set in December not only moves the policy store and adds
priority support, it also allows modules to be enabled and disabled.

The hope is that that patch set as well as the one adding support for
source policy modules can be upstreamed sometime in the near future.

As long as the user interface stays the same I'm fine with the concept of this patch (the stuff under the covers will change but that is not a problem).

I'll review it and ack or give feedback soon.