/dev on tmpfs. How to label?

Hi there. I'm still trying to install SELinux on Archlinux. I've already done
step with /sbin/load_policy -i at initramfs. But now have another difficult to
solve problem.

Archlinux at boot time (at /etc/rc.sysinit) mount /dev at tmpfs so:

    /bin/mount -n -t tmpfs none /dev -o mode=0755

As you can see, nodes at /dev never have correct context, because they
are temporary created and at shutdown deleted.

I see there are 2 ways to solve:

  1. recrack Archlinux boot process and make not mount /dev at tmpfs.
  2. Somehow relabel all nodes created at boot.

What do you think about it? Is there any distro, which mounts /dev at tmpfs and have working SELinux?

Thanks for patience.
--