Re: bzip support in libsemanage and out of memory (userspace ticket 7)

Dear Stephen,

I have attached the build.conf and modules.conf files that have been used to build the policy.

Please note the "out of memory" error mentioned in the subject was generated with older versions of semodule (before upgrading to the versions mentioned in my original message).

I do apologise for dropping out the list in the previous message...

Regards,

Guido