What is refpolicy [strict or targeted]

Hi there. I'm newbie in SELinux, so I have a lame question.

I know, that SELinux are now not supported all application,
so there are 2 different kinds of policy available: strict
and targeted.

First one: strict checking. Applications allows only what policy
can allow.

Second one (and more intresting for me) is targeted policy:
policy will work only on targeted applications.

I'm using Fedora and using targeted policy. But now, I'm trying
to setup SELinux on different OS on different machine. So, I'm
using raw refpolicy (as is).

But what is refpolicy: strict or targeted. If strict, can I change
it to targeted? And how?

Thanks for patience.
--