RE: Security Context Type Changes

Stephen,

I apologize for my lack promptness, I have been in and out of the
office. We are in the middle of transitioning from RHEL4 to RHEL5 so
some of the links maybe off. Anyhow, here is our run_xstart.bash script:
========================
PATH=/usr/X11R6/bin:$PATH; export PATH
MODE=standalone
BACKEND=localhost

#
#       Do any computer-specific processing necessary
#
if [[ ! -f /tmp/.quickstart ]]; then
    #
    #   Put up the screen background
    #
    ROOTW=$(/usr/bin/X11/xrdb -symbols | \
          awk 'BEGIN {FS="="} $1 ~ /-DWIDTH/ {print $2}')
    DEPTH=$(/usr/bin/X11/xrdb -symbols | awk 'BEGIN {FS="="}
$1~/^-DPLANES$/ {print $2}')
    echo "ROOT WIDTH = $ROOTW"
    if [ $ROOTW -ge 1024 ] ; then
        ####BGFILE=hgttg-5.gif
        BGFILE=app-1024.gif
    elif [ $ROOTW -ge 800 ]; then
        BGFILE=app-800.gif
    else
        BGFILE=app-640.gif
    fi

    if [ "$ROOTW" -eq 640 -a "$DEPTH" -eq 8 ]
    then
        echo "not displaying background picture"
    else
        /usr/bin/X11/xloadimage -onroot -center -border black \
           -quiet -private /h/ProjectX/images/$BGFILE &
    fi
fi

#
#       Start the window manager
#
export HOME=/h/ProjectX
export SHELL=/bin/bash
sleep 1

# Get ip address of primary display #
DISPLAY1=$DISPLAY;export DISPLAY1

# Start window manager for primary display #
exec /usr/bin/fvwm -display $DISPLAY1 \
     -cmd "Read /h/ProjectX/config_values/system.fvwmrc"

Thanks again.

Gregg