select_context and ?dm

Is the select_context option of pam_selinux.so expected to work with an xdm
type program?

Currently in Debian/Unstable if you use select_context in /etc/pam.d/kdm (for
the KDE login program kdm) you will get a SEGV.

Obviously a SEGV is not what we expect, but is select_context expected to
actually give the user a choice in a graphical login?  kdm will display the
default context so it appears that there is some security framework code there
which interfaces with SE Linux code (there doesn't appear to be SE Linux
specific code to do this).  So it is conceivable that select_context could
work.

I'm wondering whether I should file a bug report primarily about the SEGV or
whether making sure that the pam.d file doesn't get the config option in
question is the issue.