RE: Policy writing philosophy...

Thanks as always Stephen.

>> Also can SELinux mappings be created for a Unix Group, as opposed to
>> mapping to individual Linux Users ?

> Yes - just use %groupname in the seusers configuration.

Would you kindly give me some more details / examples, or point me to a
URL or document that I can learn more about how to achieve this ?
Thanks again.

Also, I have a Fedora 12 machine now. I was wondering, where can I get
all the  ***.te  files for the corresponding ***.pp files that exist ?

Thanks again.