Labeling problem

dear list;
I'd like to add new policies to a game using selinux policy generator. the result is four files generated, which one of them ["*.fc"] contains the labeling of game-related files and directories. but the fact is, after running the shell script generated by the tool, when i use :
# ls -Z
for those files, i get other labels, e.g because they are all in my home directory, they receive user_home_t labels except the executable file of the game which receives a *_exec_t type. i just used chcon to change contexts of files according to "*.fc" file, but the problem is game's process domain can access any file with type user_home_t. what should i do?