Debian SSH bugs

I have just filed the above bug report against the version of openssh-server
in Debian/Unstable (Squeeze).  It has a patch that moves the code to set the
SE Linux context for the child process before calling chroot.  The same will
be needed in Fedora if it's not there yet.

deb http://www.coker.com.au squeeze selinux

I've created the above APT repository for Squeeze which has a package that
fixes this bug.

The above bug report has a fix for a trivial uninitialised variable bug.  Has
this been fixed in Fedora yet?

Also I filed the above bug report about the internal version of sftp being
incompatible with SE Linux (it doesn't involve an exec so the context doesn't
change).

--
russell@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://etbe.coker.com.au/          My Main Blog