'make policy' issues

   Hello,

I was trying to build selinux userspace tools on my custom linux build. Everything went fine until I attempted to compile reference policy.
Could you please help me in understanding what went wrong here.

refpolicy-2.20090730

$ make policy
Compiling refpolicy policy.24
/usr/bin/checkpolicy policy.conf -o policy.24
/usr/bin/checkpolicy:  loading policy configuration from policy.conf
policy/modules/kernel/corenetwork.te":1715:ERROR 'syntax error' at token ':' on line 9122:
allow corenet_unconfined_type node_type:node *;

checkpolicy:  error(s) encountered while parsing configuration
make: *** [policy.24] Error 1

Packages:

checkpolicy-2.0.19
libselinux-2.0.85