Re: pam_namespace context inside of name.inst

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 11:12:20PM -0700, Justin Mattock wrote:
> I'm going crazy over here trying to figure
> out how one system created a context inside
> name.inst one way and another for the other system:
>
> the first system has inside of
> name.inst:
> system_u:object_r:file_t_name

This is wrong because the fs wasnt labelled properly

> and on the other system I have:
>
> name:object_r:user_home_dir_t_name

This is right

> the only difference with the machines is one machine
> had not been labeled yet, before turning on namespace.
>
> what should be the right context directory inside of
> name.inst?

Depends, i think theres 3 different possibilities (not sure)

first theres only name (no selinux) which create a dir with the user name
second is context which create a dir with the context of the usre home dir (user_home_dir_t and appends the user name
third is level , which creates a dir with the context of the user home dir and appends the username and also appends the level of the dir.