CIL infrastructure repo and talks at Summit/LPC

We've just put up a git repository for the cil (common intermediary language) infrastructure work on oss.tresys.com.

You can clone it by running:
# git clone http://oss.tresys.com/git/selinux-cil.git

We'll be committing to this tree as we get pieces of the new infrastructure done. The repo currently has 4 commits outside of the upstream repo that remove all the records and databases from libsemanage, as well as removing any linkage to libsepol in libsemanage.

If you have no idea what I've been talking about and you are going to be at the Linux Plumbers Conference and LinuxCon you can come to the SELinux developers summit[1] and join in on the discussion of the new infrastructure and/or come to James Carter's talk during LPC itself[2].

[1] http://selinuxproject.org/page/Developer_Summit_2009
[2] http://linuxplumbersconf.org/ocw/proposals/56

Though these first 4 commits didn't go to the mailing list (primarily due to size) the patches from here on will be posted to the list. That will give everyone an opportunity to see what is going on in the infrastructure before it is all done and we want to switch over.

Thanks and I hope to see you at the summit and SELinux talks.