Re: SELinux BOFs at LinuxCon and Linux Plumbers Conference

On Tue, 2009-09-15 at 20:17 -0400, debora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Bryan Jacobson and myself (both from IBM) have been approved to lead
> two SELinux BOFs at the upcoming LinuxCon and Linux Plumbers
> Conference in Portland, Oregon.  The LinuxCon BOF entitled "How to
> Keep SELinux Turned On" is scheduled for Tuesday, September 22nd at
> 11:15 AM.  The Linux Plumbers Conference BOF entitled "Making SELinux
> Easier to Use" is set for Thursday, September 24th at 3:00 PM.
>
> Below are the abstracts for both of the BOFs.  If you are unable to
> attend, but have input you would like to share, we would be very
> interested in hearing it.

Are you coming to the SELinux summit the day before LinuxCon, Sunday Sep
20?
http://selinuxproject.org/page/Developer_Summit_2009

I'd also recommend that you come to the talk on a new SELinux policy
infrastructure at LPC,
http://linuxplumbersconf.org/ocw/proposals/56
as well as the other SELinux talks during the security track.

Are you familiar with the existing SELinux user resources listed on:
http://selinuxproject.org/page/User_Resources

The only way to really address SELinux usability is to actively engage
with the SELinux community - you need to be aware of what is already
going on and be a participant in the ongoing development dialogue.
Which happens here, on this list, as well as at things like the
developer summit.

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency