Re: Problem install Reference Policy

waqar afridi wrote:
> *Thanx zheyeung*, But If I do leave the original *Build.conf* I get
> the following error
>
> /usr/bin/checkpolicy policy.conf -o
> /etc/selinux/refpolicy/policy/policy.23
> /usr/bin/checkpolicy: loading policy configuration from policy.conf
> make: *** [/etc/selinux/refpolicy/policy/policy.23] Killed
>
> Is it due to less memory or some thing else, I also turned off some
> unwanted modules from *modules.conf*, but didnt help, What should I do?

Not sure, I was receiving an error
from checkpolicy, but I think I'm missing
a dependency.(keep in mind this is a custom clfs
system).
In your case if your using a distro
checkpolicy should be functioning properly.

have you tried a fresh git pull of the refpolicy
and compiled it with vary little changes to the policy?

Justin P. Mattock