I've got a problem in my installing selinux

Hi,everybody, I'm a beginner . I've got a problem in selinux installing.

At first, I install from selinux-policy-targeted.f11.rpm (which in release CD), then edit /etc/ selinux/config. change the mode to (enforcing,targeted),restart. everything is ok.

Then ,I download refpolicy.tar.gz from tresys.com. make and make install it  by Eclipse-Slide. Here the problem comes. No matter I running selinux in enforcing or in permissive, my F11 failed in rebooting .It stop at Init process, which can not enter the graphic terminal.

I guess , is there extra work I should do but I didn't ?

2009-08-30

zheyeung