Re: error: too many arguments to function 'security_getenforce'

Daniel J Walsh wrote:
On 08/13/2009 02:06 PM, Justin P. Mattock wrote:
Daniel J Walsh wrote:
Does

selinux_mkload_policy(1);

Work for you?

I clipped part of the message to keep
things clean.

I'm going to be honest, I'm not that yet skilled
in fixing something like this.

with selinux_mkload_policy(1)
were would I put this?

Justin P. Mattock

Actually the function you probably want
selinux_init_load_policy

I attached the patch we used to use for sysvinit, before we moved to loading policy in the initrd.

you are the renaissance man...

finally after racking my brain around this one
init finally loads the policy, of course  with your assistance.

I owe you a nice cold one, just let me know if your
ever in the ventura county area.
(or if I head up to silicon valley just name your location of choice).

Thank you for this.

Justin P. Mattock