Re: is it safe to use ext4 for SELinux

On Thu, 2009-07-30 at 00:03 -0400, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> On 07/29/2009 02:04 PM, Justin P. Mattock wrote:
> > Christopher Pardy wrote:

> >> OMG wrong list!!!! send fedora related stuff to fedora-selinux please!
> >> Also.... No, use ext4.
> >>

> > I'll have to search for the lists to join.
> > in the meantime it is possible to have
> > SELinux on ext4
> >
> Yes SELinux should work on any file system that supports extended attributes.
>
> > Justin P. Mattock
> >
> > --

I must admit that I'm out of the loop with new stuff.
(thought ext4 was not yet ready for SELinux).

Side note: fedora sure does run nice with SELinux
you can't even tell the policy/SELinux is turned on.
(I think I'm going to convert).

Thanks for the response on this, and
it is true about learning something new everyday!!

Justin P. Mattock