Possible OpenSSH exploit

So far just rumors but this looks potentially scary:

http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2009/Jul/0028.html

http://isc.sans.org/diary.html?storyid=6742

One of my biggest reasons for using SE Linux for so long has been the
hopeful mitigation of such exploits. If this is real and SE Linux
mitigates it this could be serious validation for the whole SE Linux
philosophy. If somehow we still get owned while running the latest SE
Linux confined ssh I will be very disappointed.

Hopefully it's just a false alarm.

--
Tracy Reed
http://tracyreed.org