Re: [Patch 2/2] libsemanage: create a don't audit flag

On Mon, 2009-07-06 at 09:46 -0400, Stephen Smalley wrote:
> I don't believe that this is right.  semanage_get_disable_dontaudit()
> calls sepol_get_disable_dontaudit() which will always return 0 when the
> handle is first created and it cannot have been set yet since we are
> only just now creating the handle.  Then you'll pass that zero to
> semanage_set_disable_dontaudit() and always remove the flag file on
> handle creation.  Not what you want.

So I think that we don't need the libsepol patch at all anymore, nor do
we need semanage_get_disable_dontaudit().  So all we need is the change
to semanage_set_disable_dontaudit() along with the path definition in
libsemanage, and the patch to semodule in policycoreutils.  Re-post both
patches as a series with updated description and diffstat after
addressing the comments please.

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency