Re: Problem about PAM-selinux

Daniel J Walsh wrote:
On 07/01/2009 01:04 AM, Justin P. Mattock wrote:
Andy wrote:
Hi, all,
I have a pam-selinux problem. I know I should post it to pam list, but
no response from them.

Things happened like this:
I want to upgrade my pam in Fedora Core 6, when I make my
Linux-PAM-1.1.0, I encountered a error.

pam_selinux.c: In function `mls_range_allowed':
pam_selinux.c:239: error: `CONTEXT__CONTAINS' undeclared (first use in
this function)
pam_selinux.c:239: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once
pam_selinux.c:239: error: for each function it appears in.)
pam_selinux.c:246: error: `SECCLASS_CONTEXT' undeclared (first use in
this function)

And I grep "CONTEXT__CONTAINS" in the whole Linux-PAM-1.1.0 source
code packet, nowhere defines it.
It seems to be some issues about selinux.
Anybody can give me a help ? Thanks.

looks like an old *.h file somewhere
try updating all the SELinux packages,
(and kernel if need be)

Justin P. Mattock

CONTEXT__CONTAINS is defined in libselinux. I think you need to update to a later version of libselinux.

Here is the address to the SELinux userpsace project:
http://userspace.selinuxproject.org/trac/wiki/Releases
you can either compile the .tar.balls
or in the search bar type "git" to
use the git interface(preferred approach).

Justin P. Mattock