Re: "Big Thanks To The SELinux Team"

I didn't encounter anything annoying since I started using Fedora with Fedora
7.
Sure, in some cases I needed to add labeling-rules (like having all files in my
~/Download/cd-images labeled as virt_image_t so that KVM can use them) but
nothing serious.

So, I join in on this: Thank you to all the people who work to make SELinux
better. From my own work with it I know it can be hard.