Re: Introducing SELinux Sanbox

On 05/26/2009 01:12 PM, Justin Mattock wrote:
On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 8:33 AM, Daniel J Walsh<dwalsh@xxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
For those who do not ordinarily read my blog.

http://danwalsh.livejournal.com/28545.html

hey, nice article.
What are your thoughts about
flashplayer?
I myself enjoy watching T.V. through flash,
although seeing all of the avc's generated does scare me a bit.
even though the avc's are just {read, geattr, search, open}
(looked into gnash, but compiling that from source requires quit a bit)

If only flash could be as simple as watching T.V. through mplayer,
which generates far less avc's.

Flash should work with nsplugin_t if you turn on the
allow_unconfined_nsplugin_transition
boolean

You should not be seeing any avc's from this in F10/F11. You might need to fix the labeling in your homedir.

restorecon -R -v ~/