Re: selinux and sctp

You are not an idiot at all.  I would like to see the policy posted
here and others can work to refine it.  You might get a more relaxed
policy using audit2allow than you would like, but its certainly a good
start.

I would suggest using SLIDE from Tresys and develop a policy from
scratch to better learn policy development.

...just my 2 cents
Mark