Re: This patch fixes the exception handling in libselinux-python bindings

On 05/19/2009 12:16 PM, Chad Sellers wrote:
On 5/18/09 2:10 PM, "Daniel J Walsh"<dwalsh@xxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Basically we need to search for all interfaces that return an int and
set those up as python exception handlers.

I presume this supercedes the patch submitted on March 4 titled "Patch to
python bindings" which used a single generic exception handler. Is that
correct? Why the switch from a generic exception handler to a shell script
to generate lots of specific exception handlers?

Thanks,
Chad