Re: Problems related to the whole policy infrastructure

If developers would add support of some kind of includes (around 50 lines of code, fix me if I'm wrong) I think it would make policy easier to read and edit, but it doesn't solves real problem - complexity to understand what's really declared in policy and how does rules interfere. I've tried to work with SLIDE - for sure, it much more handy than vim, but I suppose it would be ideal (at least for me and an number of my colleagues) to use something like UML for refpolicy customization.

Regards,

Kirill Novikov,
EastLinux Team