Re: questions

On Sat, 14 Mar 2009, Shaz <shazalive@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > FC4 has not been supported in a couple of years.  Please update to a
> > > Supported Fedora 9/10.
> >
> > Also RHEL4+, CentOS 4+, and Debian Etch or Lenny (preferably Lenny) are
> > options.
>
> What about Ubuntu 8.04 and onwards?

I don't know about the status of Ubuntu SE Linux.  Caleb, can you comment?

We should get a web page listing the support for SE Linux in various
distributions along with the email addresses of key people who can be queried
about such things.  For starters it would have me for Debian, Dan for Fedora,
RHEL, and implicitely CentOS, and maybe Caleb for Ubuntu.

--
russell@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://etbe.coker.com.au/          My Main Blog