Re: refpolicy compilation issue

On Fri, 2009-02-27 at 20:53 +0500, Kirill "REDbyte" Novikov wrote:
> Thanks, Stephen, it's much clearer with warnings. As for refpolicy
> version and config - I'm trying to build refpolicy-2.20081210, with
> default build.conf, just:
> # make conf ; make policy

Hmm..I don't seem able to replicate the error with that configuration.
What versions of flex and bison did you use to build checkpolicy?
What distribution are you using?

> BTW, policy.conf contains lots of garbage. Is it OK?  Here is what's
> around line 7140 of policy.conf

What do you mean by "garbage"?  If you mean the lines beginning with #,
those are comments inserted to help traceback errors to the original
sources from which the policy.conf is generated.

> ##### begin init_sigchld(amavis_t) depth: 2
> #line 11
>
> #line 11
>
> #line 11
>
> #line 11
>
> #line 11
>                         require {
> #line 11
>
> #line 11
>                 type init_t;
> #line 11
>
> #line 11
>                         } # end require
> #line 11
>
> #line 11
>
> #line 11
>
> #line 11
>
> #line 11
>
>         allow amavis_t init_t:process sigchld;
> #line 11
>

> #line 11
>
> #line 11
> ##### end init_sigchld(amavis_t) depth: 1

Those lines look syntactically correct to me.

Can you provide a full copy of your policy.conf file somewhere (not to
the entire list; just put it up somewhere and post the URL or send it
privately to me)?

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency