Security context of symbolic links on ubifs

Hello!

For an embedded project I'm trying to set security context of symbolic
links located on ubifs to files located on ubifs as well.
The result is as following:
- after setting security context using setfiles or restorecon for
links, ls -Z reports correct links labeling;
- after rebooting computer I see that ALL symbolic links got default
label for files for that filesystem (which is incorrect);
Security context labeling for normal files/directories/devices works
just fine and can survive reboot.
I've tried same security context labels for link and linked file,
different security contexts for link and linked file - results are the
same as described.
Any ideas why this is happening?

Tim