Re: netlabel: UNLABELED ath9k not denying unlabeled traffic

Eric Paris wrote:
On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 12:43 PM, Paul Moore <paul.moore@xxxxxx> wrote:
On Wednesday 14 January 2009 12:24:41 pm Stephen Smalley wrote:
On Wed, 2009-01-14 at 12:05 -0500, Paul Moore wrote:

It's pretty cool.  In newer versions of netlabelctl I added an
undocumented option to actually allow it to fix a sandwhich and do
the dishes afterwards.  The exact command line option needed is
left as an exercise for the reader :)
I hope it doesn't run afoul of this patent:
http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/en/wo.jsp?IA=US2005044838&WO=2006068865&DIS
PLAY=STATUS
Sigh.  I fear that it may, guess I'll have to pull feature from the next
release :(  What am I going to do for lunch now!

"pre-assembly of various sandwich components and simultaneous
preparation of different parts of the same sandwich"

Unless netlabelctl is mutl-threaded I think you're safe based on the
"simultaneous preparation" portion of the patent.  I'm glad you've
done this.  I'm hungry, even if I have to wait for one part of the
sandwich to be finished before it starts working on the next....

-Eric

hot deal 2 big mac's for $3.50
this way while you're having one, the other
is being assembled.(but there's competition;
2 famous star's for $3.00);

regards;

Justin P. Mattock