ANN: netlabel_tools version 0.19

Hello everyone,

A new year (2009), a new kernel (2.6.28) and now a new netlabel_tools
package (0.19).  The most important part of the new NetLabel userspace
package is support for the new features added to kernel 2.6.28: address
selectors and native LSM/SELinux labeling.  The full changelog is
posted below.

I'll be "documenting" the new features soon but in the meantime you can
always check the included documentation (I may be biased but I think
the netlabelctl manpage is quite good) or send mail to me or the list.

Thanks, and enjoy!

 * http://netlabel.sf.net

ChangeLog:
o Added address selector support to the LSM domain mapping mechanism
o Added support for the new CIPSO_V4_MAP_LOCAL CIPSO mapping type to
  allow native LSM security labels over local connections
o General code cleanup, including style changes/fixes; focused primarily
  on libnetlabel
o Initial doxygen support, including slightly improved documentation for
  the libnetlabel API; doxygen docs built by default if doxygen is
  detected
o Man page updates for netlabelctl
o Preliminary support for building libnetlabel as a shared library, not
  enabled by default (see libnetlabel/Makefile to enable)
o Removed empty and unused directories to make the package cleaner and
  easier to understand

--
paul moore
linux @ hp