transition policy/logic for shell-, perl- and python-scripts

Hello everyone,

I would like to know the policy/logic for transition of e.g. a
Perl-Script. If I write a daemon in Perl, label the file as
daemon_exec_t and execute it using the initrc_t, then the daemon runs
under the daemon_t domain. This SELinux behavior is very convenient.

I would like to know when and how does a transition for such a script
occur?

For example, create a /tmp/test.pl and run it. The file is labeled as

unconfined_u:object_r:user_tmp_t:s0

but runs as

unconfined_u:unconfined_r:unconfined_t:s0

Therefore, no type transition occurred. Can someone give me a hind?

cheers,
Stefan