Problem Setting Policy To Enforcing Mode

Hi All,

Thanks you all, for your kind support. After your suggestion I was able to fix all my problems. So to put my policy in enforcing mode I deleted the "dontaudit" rule using "make enableaudit' . Then I did the fixes. My syslogd was taking long time to start because there were still some avc messages left, I fixed them and issue got resolved.  I was able to come back to permissive by adjusting the DAC permissions of the /etc/selinux/config file. My initial context on login was root:sysadm_r:sysadm_t. I checked the "sestatus" to see that my policy got loaded and that it is enforcing mode.

So finally my policy is up and running.

Thanks and Regards
Rahul