Re: Label Translation on Fedora 9

On Nov 12, 2008, at 3:23 AM, Russell Coker wrote:

On Monday 10 November 2008 05:26, Joe Nall <joe@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry about the big delay in closure on this. We have been very busy
trying to build a demonstrable Fedora based MLS/X system to run our
applications on. The demo was last week in London and we have some
time to upstream our changes this month. That includes adding
combination constraints, label-to-color mapping and migration tools to mcstransd and pushing it into a public repo for community consideration.

Have you considered making a Xen image of that available for public download?

No. I like the idea, but don't have the time right now.

I would rather see the Fedora re-spin process be capable of a MLS Live CD. It might be pretty close these days, but I haven't tried it in about 12 months.

joe

One item on my todo list is to prepared some Xen images of SE Linux for download so that people can try it out. I have recently acquired a suitable server (thanks to a generous German friend) and now only need to find the
time.

Another item on my todo list is to run a Xen server for public SE Linux
training.  Hopefully I will get that done in a couple of weeks.

Also I'm idly considering putting a Debian SE Linux image on EC2. I'm not
sure if that would interest anyone though.

--
russell@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://etbe.coker.com.au/          My Blog

http://www.coker.com.au/sponsorship.html Sponsoring Free Software development