Re: user guide drafts: "Mounting File Systems"

Murray McAllister wrote:
Stephen Smalley wrote:
On Wed, 2008-10-22 at 15:23 +1000, Murray McAllister wrote:

mount localhost:/export /local/mount/point -o\
context="system_u:object_r:httpd_sys_content_t:s0"

The options really ought to go into their fstab or automounter maps so
that they are preserved on each mount.
I've added text similar to the following for each section:

To make the [context] option persistent across mounts, add an entry for the file system in /etc/fstab or an automounter map, and use the desired context as a mount option.

I did not include examples since there are too many other options, particularly for automounting NFS.
I'll include an fstab example to make it clear not to use "-o" in fstab.

Thanks for the feedback!