RE: SELinux blocking disclaimer - help diagnosing

I followed the instructions here (though I use CentOS 5.2, not Debian):

http://www.howtoforge.com/add-disclaimers-to-outgoing-emails-with-alterm
ime-postfix-debian-etch

Only difference being I didn't use the modifications they list to the
script, except they incorrectly label:

  /usr/bin/altermime --input=in.$$ \
                   --disclaimer=/etc/postfix/disclaimer.txt \
                   --disclaimer-html=/etc/postfix/disclaimer.txt \
                   --xheader="X-Copyrighted-Material: Please visit
http://www.company.com/privacy.htm"; || \
                    { echo Message content rejected; exit
$EX_UNAVAILABLE; }

As being a modification when in fact it's part of the original script. I
think this is just so capture their full IF statement though.

Config of the disclaimer has been given the thumbs up by the postfix
mailing list.

> --
> russell@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> http://etbe.coker.com.au/          My Blog
>
> http://www.coker.com.au/sponsorship.html Sponsoring Free
> Software development

TNT Post is the trading name for TNT Post UK Ltd (company number: 04417047), TNT Post (Doordrop Media) Ltd (00613278), TNT Post Scotland Ltd (05695897), TNT Post North Ltd (05701709), TNT Post South West Ltd (05983401), TNT Post Midlands Limited (6458167)and TNT Post London Limited (6493826). Emma's Diary and Lifecycle are trading names for Lifecycle Marketing (Mother and Baby) Ltd (02556692). All companies are registered in England and Wales; registered address: 1 Globeside Business Park, Fieldhouse Lane, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 1HY.