Re: user guide draft: "Confined and Unconfined User Domains" review

On Mon, 2008-09-15 at 12:12 +1000, Murray McAllister wrote:

> What sudo access does staff_t have?

I think staff can transition to all privileged user domains

secadm,logadm,webadm,auditadm,unconfined,sysadm etc. You can verify this
in the staff role module in the source policy. staff_t may also be root
however this root as staff_t will have the same permission as staff_t as
unprivileged user.