Re: [refpolicy] checkpolicy: error(s) encountered while parsing configuration

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 8:45 AM, Christopher J. PeBenito
<cpebenito@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-08-31 at 19:34 -0400, Justin Mattock wrote:
>> when loading the latest refpolicy I'm seing a
>> policy/modules/kernel/kernel.te":237:ERROR 'syntax error' at token 'corenet_raw_
>> corenet_raw_send_multicast_node(kernel_t)
>>
>> not sure if this is checkpolicy or refpolicy
>
> I can't reproduce this.  Can you send a modules.conf along with build
> settings?
>
> --
> Chris PeBenito
> Tresys Technology, LLC
> (410) 290-1411 x150

O.K.
Attached is build.conf of the refpolicy
that worked. The policy that was giving me this message
was from svn.
here is a list of the packages I was using:
checkpolicy 2.0.16-2 then downgraded to 2.0.16-1
libselinux1 2.0.65-4
libselinux1-dev 2.0.65-4
libsemanage1 2.0.25-1
libsemanage1-dev 2.0.25-1
libsepol1-dev 2.0.30-2
lsb-base  3.2-20
lsb-release 3.2-20
polgen 1.3-5
policycoreutils 2.0.49-5 was also using this package from feisty
but upgraded to the package with the -U deny option.
python-selinux 2.0.65-4
python-semanage 2.0.25-1
python-sepolgen 1.0.11-4

>From what I remember I was using the debian SID repository
for some of the packages, and then moving to feisty
for some of the other packages as well. I'll try
and load the svn policy again to see if this happens. my guess
is either policycorutils, or checkpolicy was outdated
at the time of building(but could be wrong);
Also attached is the kernel config that I am using for this machine.

regards;
--
Justin P. Mattock