SELinux User Guide: weekly report 20080822

Hi!

This week:

* Draft Introduction section. fedorapeople was down the last time I heard, so I copied some of the content to the wiki:
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/SELinux_User_Guide/SELinux_Implementation_Phase/Introduction>
* Drafts for Introduction, SELinux Contexts and Attributes, and Targeted Policy overview; moved XML to
fedora HOSTED:
 - svn co http://svn.fedorahosted.org/svn/selinuxguide
 - <https://fedorahosted.org/selinuxguide>

Next week: