Re: [ANN] SELinux userland repository, wiki and bug tracking on oss.tresys.com

Joshua Brindle wrote:
> We have finished migrating the SELinux userland repository and bug tracking, it is available at http://oss.tresys.com/projects/selinux.
>
> The source code repository for read access is available via git:
>
> git clone http://oss.tresys.com/git/selinux.git
>
> or you can browse the source via:
>
> http://oss.tresys.com/projects/selinux/browser
>
> All users following trunk should switch over to git, subversion access on sourceforge will be turned off in the near future.

> The page is a trac wiki so anyone interested in updating or writing new pages for the site can make an account and request access to modify.
>
> In addition to moving to a more modern SCM and having more control over the content this move also provides additional resources to SELinux developers.
>
> Please let me know if there are any questions concerning this migration.

Ok, following some issues with the git repo generated from git-svn we've decided to leave all of the old repo data in a historical repository, clonable via:

git clone http://oss.tresys.com/git/selinux-historical.git

and the main repository which contains the master branch (previously trunk) and the stable_1_0 branch (previously branches/stable/1_0)

git clone http://oss.tresys.com/git/selinux.git

I have started merging queued patches to the gitr repository now so please consider it the authoritative repository.