Re: Request for multiple mailing lists

On Friday 15 August 2008 02:16, Stephen Smalley <sds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm fine with moving refpolicy patches and discussion to another list
> with the exception of changes that touch the core Flask definitions,
> which should be copied to both lists as they will affect the kernel or
> userspace object managers.

The recent trend towards putting patches on web sites and sending short
messages announcing them seems to be a good reason to create a new list.

I don't expect the web pages referred to in such messages to be still online
in a few years time, and therefore the list archives will be of little use in
that regard.

--
russell@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://etbe.coker.com.au/          My Blog