[patch 00/35] Second round of Fedora/RedHat SELinux changes

Here's a second round of 35 hand-picked patches from the Fedora/RedHat
SELinux refpolicy megapatch. About 8 - 9 of the patches were also
in the first patchset I sent to the list but got either no comments
or were the subject of discussions for which no consensus was reached.

Please let me know if this is helpful so that I know if I should
continue generating these patches.

Also, please don't CC me when discussing any of the patches, I am
subscribed to the list.

--
David Härdeman