Re: [patch]: ss/services.c null character style fix

This patch should be rebased against either the current Linus git tree
or James's SELinux tree.  This code has all been rewritten since
2.6.26 and as it stands this patch will not apply.  I prefer the '\0'
style so I'd be glad to see you rework the patch.  The other 4 patches
you sent are all obsolete and are no longer applicable so don't bother
with them.

Other things to know.

1) We prefer (as does most of the kernel) inline patches, but only if
you are sure your mailer isn't going to screw up the white space
rather than patches as attachments.
2) include a diffstat -p1 with the patch
3) All kernel patches require a 'Signed-off-by' line.
4) Your patch included DOS line endings (^M)  please run them through dos2unix
5) include the word SELinux in the subject as the subject usually
becomes the short changelog entry and not everyone would know that
this was in the SELinux subsystem.

Thanks for looking at these things!  (And I guess thanks to sds for
already dealing with a number of these, even if it was an accident)

-Eric