Re: Adding local nodecon's through semanage

On Thursday 03 July 2008 9:47:58 am Christian Kuester wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> I had a small conversation with Stephen Smalley on the
> fedora-selinux-list about an easy way to add
> (local) nodecon's on a SELinux enabled system. As this is not
> implemented in semanage yet
> he gave me the advice to revive a discussion[1] on this list from
> 2006. It began because a patch against
> semanage was posted which enabled nodecon support. It seems that the
> patch never got commited
> because it didn't work as expected.

Hello,

I think the idea of adding network node support to semanage is a good
one.  Unfortunately I have no experience with python or semanage so I'm
probably not the best person to provide coding advice or help.

Who does look after semanage these days?

--
paul moore
linux @ hp